The Gun Lake Tribe in Allegan County MI, has contracted with Fishbeck to act as the construction manager for the construction of a new Wastewater Treatment Plant at a property just north of the casino, and east of US 131. In advance of that project, we will be doing site prep work at the site this fall/winter. These bidding documents are for the site prep package only.
This Bid Package will consist of: tree removal and site grubbing, site excavation and grading, construction of an access road, and the construction of a surcharge pile with monitoring plates.
The project will be bid by the bid categories as shown below:
Important project dates are as follows:
- Plans available Monday, October 31, 2022
- Prebid Mtg. Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. onsite
- Bids Due Wednesday, November 16, 2022 by 2:00 p.m.
- Project start December 7, 2022
- Project Completion January 17, 2023